Admission to TDC course is open to the applicants who have passed the Higher Secondary examination in Arts under AHSEC or any other equivalent examination recognized by Gauhati University.
- http://kampurcollege.in or NOTICE BOARD.
An applicant for admission is required to submit his/her application online or offline on or before the last date as notified in the college website
The dates of admission to various courses will be notified in the college notice board and website.
Admission to the college is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by the college admission rules.
Candidates need to submit photocopies of documents, but they have to produce them in original at the time of admission
Candidates filling online application form must upload the required documents.
- The testimonials in original to be produced at the time of admission are:-
- Mark sheet and Pass certificate of the last examination.
- HSLC certificate/ admit card for age verification.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste certificate/ Gap certificate/ Migration Certificate/ Disability certificate (if any).
- Registration card of AHSEC/ GU.
- Caste certificate, if any.
Eligibility for admission:
A candidate must pass Higher Secondary examination of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or equivalent (10+2 standard) examination.
Right of admission is reserved by the college authority.
Students are admitted on the Merit Basis only.
Reservation of Seats for ST/ SC/OBC/PH/ EWS will be in accordance with the govt.rules existing at the time of admission.
Copyright © 2022